Compiled by Tania Harris.
– A Reference Point to learn changes in Australian Employment Law
– Issues that Affect your Business
– Guiding Employers towards Compliance
– Providing Best Practice Solutions for Business
Below mentioned are 4 informative websites to read on the Coronavirus. Please continue to check these websites for the latest updates.
Contact me if you have any queries about Workplace Entitlements or Obligations.
Please note that too much information can get confusing. It is important to keep the information consistent to ensure best practice. Do not disseminate misleading information that you read on Facebook and other websites – refer to legitimate sites.
- Fair Work Ombudsman
Find out about Workplace Entitlements and Obligations if you are affected by the outbreak of Coronavirus. http://www.fairwork.gov.au/about-us/news-and-media-releases/website-news/coronavirus-and-australian-workplace-laws
- Australian Government – Department of Health
Visit the DoH website for the latest information on the virus, including requirements and conditions for quarantine periods.
- WorkSafe Tasmania
Workplace Safety Resources.
- World Health Organisation
On this website you will find information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of Coronavirus disease.
BE IN TUNE
– Ensure your Business is Compliant with current Australian Employment Law. Has your Business had a yearly Compliance Check? Ensure your internal operations are efficient, effective and compliant. A solid Employment Framework should protect your Business in the event of a claim.
– Please contact us if you have any Queries.
– Phone or E-mail Tania for Clarity and Peace of Mind, so you can focus on growing your business.
TANIA HARRIS | EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS CONSULTANTS
E-mail: email@example.com add to your address book for safe transmission.
Telephone: +61 (0)417 389 811
Post: PO Box 121, Battery Point, Tasmania, 7004, Australia