Compiled by Tania Harris
– EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS NEWS – 4 December 2019
– A Reference Point to learn changes in Australian Employment Law
– Issues that affect your Business
– Guiding Employers towards Compliance
– Providing Best Practice Solutions for Business
FAIR WORK OMBUDSMAN AUDIT – FOOD PRECINTS
It has been brought to our attention that the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) is currently conducting audits within the Hobart area. Businesses are being randomly selected to be audited as part of this activity.
The FWO will assess businesses for compliance with minimum entitlements and pay slip and record keeping obligations.
FAIR WORK INFORMATION STATEMENT
Please find attached the latest version of the Fair Work Information Statement – discard your previous version.
Note that there are penalties for failing to give a Statement to a new Employee. Employers have to give every new Employee a copy of the Statement before, or as soon as possible after, they start their new job. The Statement provides new Employees with information about their conditions of employment.
GET IN TOUCH
– Ensure your Business is Compliant with current Australian Employment Law. Has your Business had a yearly Compliance Check? Ensure your internal operations are efficient, effective and compliant. A solid Employment Framework should protect your Business in the event of a claim.
– Please contact us if you have any queries.
– Phone or E-mail Tania for Clarity and Peace of Mind, so you can focus on growing your business.
TANIA HARRIS | EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS CONSULTANTS
E-mail: email@example.com add to your address book for safe transmission.
Telephone: +61 (0)417 389 811
Post: PO Box 121, Battery Point, Tasmania, 7004, Australia