– A Reference Point to learn changes in Australian Employment Law
– Issues Affecting Your Business
– Guiding Employers towards Compliance
– Providing Best Practice Solutions for Business
FAIR WORK OMBUDSMAN & SAFE WORK AUSTRALIA RELEASE VACCINE GUIDANCE
In response to calls for clarity around the impact of the coming COVID-19 vaccination program on workplaces, the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) yesterday updated its guidance to businesses on understanding and responding to the requirements, and specifically explores if businesses can and if they should be requiring their staff to be vaccinated.
Safe Work Australia’s (SWA) guidance provides industry-specific information.
It is recommended that Employers keep up to date by reading information contained in the links below:
If you need any Advice on the above mentioned, or any other Employment related matters, please do not hesitate to contact us.
– Ensure your Business is Compliant with current Australian Employment Law. Has your business had a yearly Compliance Check? Ensure your internal operations are efficient, effective and compliant. A solid Employment Framework should Protect your Business in the event of a claim.
– Please contact us if you have any Enquiries.