Complied by Tania Harris
– A Reference Point to learn changes in Australian Employment Law
– Issues that Affect your Business
– Guiding Employers towards Compliance
– Providing Best Practice Solutions for Business
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (COVID-19)
– STAY UPDATED
It is recommended that Employers do not rush to change staffing arrangements before the Federal Government finalises the ‘small print’ on the JobKeeper Coronavirus Payment.
Employers may feel pressure to make commitments to the scheme from Employees (including those stood down or re-hired). At a time when things are changing sometimes a couple of times a day, it is recommended you wait.
It seems to be a good scheme, but Employers need to think about the broader implications and to wait to see the small print, as there may be some restrictions that we are not aware of.
The JobKeeper Payment is yet to be legislated, so the final details of the arrangements are subject to change.
It is the Federal Government’s intention to recall Parliament next week to legislate this Payment.
Please contact me if you have any queries or require any Assistance.
We wish you & your family all the very best through this unprecedented time.
BE IN TUNE
– Ensure your Business is Compliant with current Australian Employment Law. Has your Business had a yearly Compliance Check? Ensure your internal operations are efficient, effective and compliant. A solid Employment Framework should protect your Business in the event of a claim.
– Please contact us if you have any Queries.
– Phone or E-mail Tania for Clarity and Peace of Mind, so you can focus on growing your business.